Tuesday, 31 May 2016
Sunday, 29 May 2016
Saturday, 28 May 2016
After my recent Darwin trip with my Nikon camera and lenses I've decided to upgrade to a younger slimmer camera.
I traded in my Nikon gear and went Micro Four thirds with the Olympus OMD EM-1.
Micro Four Thirds (MFT or 4/3) cameras are not only smaller and lighter than a DSLR on the market, but they also have DSLR like abilities. You can take gorgeous images, even in low light, it has incredible speed, and lots of high end features, in my opinion the Olympus OM-D E-M1 is the best Micro Four Thirds camera that you can buy.
- Smaller camera (less than half the size and weight)
- Lighter and smaller lenses
- DSLR ike features
- Longer lense focal lengths
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Control your camera from your smartphone
- Tilting LCD touch screen monitor (screen touch shooting)
- Silent Mode
- 5-axis image stabilisation
- And more . . .
Sorry Nikon its over, don't call.